Shop and compare the best senior life insurance policies on the market today.
Find your best policy and price with the help of Assurance Platform.
Informed Buyers Save Both Time & Money
Shopping for life insurance doesn’t have to be a complicated or tedious process. We’ve created the informative guide below to help save both time and money on your policy.
- 5 Reasons Why Every Senior Needs Life Insurance
- How Much Life Insurance Do I Need?
- Life Insurance with Pre-Existing Medical Conditions
- Final Expense Life Insurance
- Guaranteed Acceptance Life Insurance
- Compare Life Insurance Companies
No Exam Life Insurance Quotes
- State: Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
- Birthdate: MM 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 DD 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 Year 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000
- Health Class: Excellent Health Decent Health Poor Health Coverage: $2,000 $3,000 $4,000 $5,000 $6,000 $7,000 $8,000 $9,000 $10,000 $11,000 $12,000 $13,000 $14,000 $15,000 $16,000 $17,000 $18,000 $19,000 $20,000 $25,000 $30,000 $35,000 $40,000
- Gender: Male FemaleSmoker/Tobacco: Yes No
- Your Name:Phone Number:
- Email Address:
- GET QUOTES NOW
The Increasing Need For Life Insurance
The current economic state of America’s elderly population is not good.
Roughly 25 million Americans age 65+ are financially insecure, living at or below the national poverty level of $28,000 per year. And tens of millions more living above this number have significant trouble paying their monthly expense.
To make matters worse, chronic health conditions affect 84% of seniors over age 65. Individuals that live in poor health face increasing healthcare costs the older they get. As a result, most American’s drain their life savings faster than expected.
Life Insurance Can Ease The Cost Of Your Final Expenses
Not being prepared for end-of-life costs can leave loved ones in a difficult financial situation. Personal debts, medical bills, and eventually, funeral cost all are expenses that need to be planned for.
A senior life insurance policy provides guaranteed funds immediately upon notification of death. Funds are paid directly to your beneficiary. And they can use the money however they choose.
Types of Senior Life Insurance Policies
Your life insurance needs change with age.
Term life insurance is temporary and fits the need for younger, working-aged individuals to guard against unexpected death. Most insurance companies restrict term coverage to individuals below age 60.
Permanent whole life insurance is best suited for individuals age 50 to 85 and guards against the inevitable, death, and end-of-life expenses. Whole life coverage never expires and stays in force until you die.
There are two types of senior life insurance policies. Neither requires a medical exam.
No-Exam Life Insurance for Seniors
- Ages 50 – 85
- Up to $40,000
- No medical exams
- Guaranteed acceptance
- Simplified applications – no agent coming to your house
- 30-day Free look period in most states
Final Expense Life Insurance provides permanent whole-life coverage up to $40,000 with no medical exam. Applications gather health information in the form of a health questionnaire. Healthy individuals will qualify for higher coverage amounts, lower rates, and more carriers options.
Guaranteed Acceptance Life Insurance provides whole-life coverage with guaranteed acceptance. There are no medical exams or any health questions. As long as you’re between age 50 and 85, your acceptance is guaranteed. Plans provide up to $30,000 in coverage.
Small Business Insurance
We can help you attain Small Business Insurance
Premium Rates For Senior Life Insurance Policies
The number one concern of consumers is premium rates. The reality is that most individuals shop for life insurance solely on price.
Keep in mind that life insurance is an investment, not an expense. You can think of a life insurance policy as a forced savings account for your beneficiaries. Your policy ensures that money will be there when it’s needed the most.
Many factors contribute to the cost of your policy. Your age, gender, health status, policy size, and state of residence contribute to the premium cost.
Age is the most significant factor. And every day you wait to secure a policy, your rates increase. Once the decision has been made to purchase life insurance, every day that you delay your investment, the higher your premium rates.
Our team of experts is here to help you find your lowest cost senior life insurance policy anywhere in the country.
Best Life Insurance Companies for Seniors
The senior life insurance market is fiercely competitive. As a result, consumers have many carrier options when shopping for a policy.
There is no single best life Insurance company for seniors. Insurance companies compete with each other by catering to different subgroups of the population. One carrier may be ideal for those in good health but might be a poor choice for individuals with a chronic condition.
The only way to find your best option is to shop and compare the companies which offer senior life insurance options.
Our independent agency is here to help you do just that.
We help you shop all the top-rated carriers offering senior life insurance policies.
The Best Senior Life Insurance Companies
How to Enroll
Enrolling in a senior life insurance policy is easy. Because there are no medical exams, the application process is quick and simple. Get started today by filling out the form on your screen. You’ll instantly see rates from all the top-rated carriers operating in your state.