AIG Life Insurance policies provide both flexible design options and competitive rates.
Shop and compare AIG life insurance options by filling out the form on your screen.
AIG Life Insurance Overview
- Policy options: term, whole life, and universal life
- Guaranteed acceptance options for those in poor health
- Whole life policies grow cash value
- Moderate ratings from current policyholders
- Enrollment up to age 85
- Super simple applications
About the Company
American International Group, Inc., also known as AIG, is an American multinational finance company with worldwide operations. They have over 5 million active policyholders and are among the largest companies in the United States.
Although AIG offers a full suite of life insurance products, our independent agency specializes in helping seniors with permanent whole life products. Therefore, the focus of this article is on AIG’s permanent life insurance options.No Exam Life Insurance Quotes
- State: Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
- Birthdate: MM 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 DD 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 Year 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000
- Health Class: Excellent Health Decent Health Poor Health Coverage: $2,000 $3,000 $4,000 $5,000 $6,000 $7,000 $8,000 $9,000 $10,000 $11,000 $12,000 $13,000 $14,000 $15,000 $16,000 $17,000 $18,000 $19,000 $20,000 $25,000 $30,000 $35,000 $40,000
- Gender: Male FemaleSmoker/Tobacco: Yes No
- Your Name:Phone Number:
- Email Address:
- GET QUOTES NOW
Permanent Life Insurance Options From AIG
AIG offers two permanent whole life insurance options, Traditional whole life, and guaranteed acceptance life insurance.
AIG Traditional Whole Life Insurance – provides permanent whole life coverage that lasts as long as you live. There is and standard medical exam, so not everyone will qualify — however, those who do have access to high coverage amounts and competitive rates.
AIG is not very friendly towards individuals with pre-existing medical conditions.
Benefits of AIG whole life insurance
- Up to $50,00 in coverage
- No waiting period
- Low premium rate
- Policies grow cash value
AIG Guaranteed Acceptance Life Insurance – provides permanent whole life coverage without a medical exam or any health questions. As long as you’re between ages 50 – 85, you cannot be turned down due to your health. Your acceptance is guaranteed.
Guaranteed acceptance policies have lower coverage amounts and higher premium rates. Therefore, these policies are a last resort option for individuals who do not qualify for other types of policies.
AIG is a leading provider of guaranteed acceptance policies. They offer low rates and a simplified application process.
Benefits of AIG Guaranteed Acceptance Life Insurance
- Up to $25,000 in coverage
- No medical exams or any health questions whatsoever
- Enrollment up to age 85
- Living benefits
- Policy grows cash value
How Competitive Are Their Rates?
How do AIG Life Insurance rates compare to top competitors? It depends on which policies you’re looking at.
As mentioned above, AIG offers a full suite of insurance products. Their term and traditional whole life options are great; however, they certainly are not one of the lowest cost providers. If you’re looking for a traditional medical underwritten whole life coverage, we suggest exploring other providers.
On the other hand, AIG guaranteed acceptance life insurance rates are among the lowest on the market. In recent years, AIG has increased their focus on helping individuals in poor health secure quality coverage. They offer one of the best products on the market and some of the lowest premium rates for guaranteed acceptance coverage.
Compare AIG Life Insurance With Top Competitors To Find Your Best Rate
Although AIG offers low premium rates for guaranteed acceptance life coverage, they may not be your best option. Many factors contribute to the overall cost of your policy.
Your age, health, state of residence, zip code, gender, and desired policy amount contribute to the cost of your policy.
Insurance companies compete with each other by catering to different subgroups. In other words, there is no single best insurance company. Your unique life circumstances
Savvy shoppers will take the time to shop and compare their options to find carriers who treat their life situation most favorable. Our independent agents are here to help you do just that.
We help you shop and compare AIG Life Insurance policies will all the top competitors nationwide. With our help, you’ll save both time and money on your policy
AIG Ratings and Reviews
High financial ratings reflect a company’s investment practices and overall financial stability. Deciding to purchase a policy from a highly rated provide gives you the confidence that your investment is safe and secure.
|AIG Senior Debt||BBB+||Baa1||BBB+||NR|
|AIG Non-Life Financial Strength*||A+||A2||A||A|
Get Your Free Quote And Compare Your Options
Interested in getting an AIG Life Insurance quote? Fill out the form on your screen to get started. You’ll instantly see rates from AIG and all their top competitors.
One of our independent agents will reach out to help you compare your options so you can find your ideal policy.
Why work with an independent agent?
Individuals who go about the shopping process alone frequently overpay for their coverage, or worse, end up completely uninsured. Savvy shoppers who work with independent agents find better policies and lower premium rates.
See what we can do for you. Explore your options today.